Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March, 30 2010

So does anyone else want there parents approval when dating someone or doing something? Cause i feel like im the only one friends will ask me if i wanna do something and normally i reply "if my dad will let me" and theyll look at me like Im insane. maybe im just to sensitive or something Well anyway my boyfriend wants to take me to prom and i asked him to call my dad and see what he says....not a good idea. turns out that he dropped my phone number and doesn't have it in his phone so i told him to just forget it and that ill take care of it. So my plan is to tell him that a few of my friends and a guy im interested in are going to prom and the guy im interested in wants to take me to prom so can i go? type thing....anyway i just hope this all blows over im really missing my beauty sleep over there

sorry guys im just kind of complaining today but if you have any comments ill be glad to respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment